2010年12月2日星期四

it was replica cartier Pasha C watches

I explained to them what happened and that replica cartier Pasha de Cartier watches I was rarely wearing this watch ever since. Instantly, Schaap~Citroen offered to take the watch with them and have it serviced properly this time.

A used 1997 model with tritium dial (boy, did I want the Super Luminova model back then) with just minor scratches from every day use by its previous owner. In December 2007, I decided this watch needed a complete overhaul since it was replica cartier Pasha C watches 10 years old already and I had been wearing it almost on a daily basis for years. Schaap ~ Citroen is the local Rolex dealer here in The Hague (they have 8 stores in The Netherlands) so I brought the watch with me and asked for a complete overhaul. The sapphire crystal needed replacement (scratched), a new bezel inlay was required and a fresh brush on the bracelet and case.After a few weeks (2008), I went to the store to pick up my Sea-Dweller again. However, after a short examination, replica cartier Pasha C watches I noticed that the lugs were polished a bit too much and the small facets were almost gone. After I asked them to redo this again, it was done a little better but not as good as it originally was. In the end, I took the watch home and how much I tried.. I found myself rarely wearing it since that time.When Schaap~Citroen organized an evening for a few Rolex adepts (you can read about it here) last March, I got invited as well and at the end of this very cool event, I took the opportunity to discuss my Sea-Dweller with the Schaap~Citroen staff.